Liz Walker, WBZ; Steve Grossman, former chair of the DNC; and Kip Tiernan, co-founder of Rosie’s Place
- MNN Action Session I: Public Awareness of the Nonprofit Sector
- Effective Practices: Building Your Nonprofit’s Infrastructure – Organization Culture: Oil or Sand?
- Event Planning Olympics: Who Will Take Home the Gold?
- Funding Continuous Improvement Outcomes: Lessons Learned from the Trenches
- Looking for Leverage in All the Right Places
- Mission Driven Organizations: Growing your network to help build your organization
- New IRS Form 990 for Exempt Organizations; Things Every Practitioner Needs to Know
- Nonprofit Leadership: Building Sustainability by Prioritizing on the Right Stuff, but How Do You Know?
- The Real Value of Strategic Planning
- MNN Action Session II: Advocacy for the Nonprofit Sector — Income tax ballot question, what issues should MNN take on?
- Board Roles to Board Goals: Creating an Annual Board Work Plan
- Fundraising in a tight economy: Best Practices for Success
- Passion & Purpose: Raising the Fiscal Fitness Bar for Massachusetts Nonprofits
- Social Enterprise Quickstarts
- Strategic Planning as Organizational Development
- Update on Labor and Employment Law for Nonprofits
- Updating Nonprofit Governance to Address the New Form 990
- Making the Most of Disruption: When You’re Changing Executive Directors
- MNN Action Session III- Effective Nonprofit Practices: How can MNN help
- Cultivating New and Different Leadership
- Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers
- ISO My Dream Funder: How to Tell if a Potential Grant maker is a Good Match
- Making Strategy Work: Using the Balanced Scorecard to Drive Change in Your Organization (Nonprofit Governance & Leadership / Strategic Planning)
- Marketing Your Organization’s Volunteer Opportunities at Community Events
- Action Session – Nonprofit Work Space: To Rent, to Own, or to Collaborate?
- Turning Vision Into Reality: Action Plans and Budgets
- Data-Driven Advocacy in Today’s Policy-Making World
- Using Social Media to Engage Gen Y