Become a member of MNN and strengthen both your organization and the nonprofit sector.
|If your organization is a 501(c)3 or 501(c)4 in Massachusetts, please use our Nonprofit Form:||If you are an individual, business, government agency or for-profit organization, please use our Affiliate Form:|
- Individual membership is limited to individuals who are not consultants and who choose not to represent an organization or company.
- Individual members are subject to the lowest affiliate member rate ($120 per year, as of January 1, 2012)
- Any individual member who attends an event at the individual member rate will not have an organization listed on their name tag.
- Member benefits are for the use of the individual member only and are not eligible to be used for the benefit of any organization.
- Departments of larger organizations may apply for a membership for their department only.
- The total departmental revenue from the previous fiscal year is used to calculate the membership rate, not the revenue of the larger organization.
- Member benefits are limited to that department and are not applicable to the organization as a whole.
You can use the below links to see a list of our current members.
Please note that memberships are good for the 12 months following the date of joining or the previous expiration date. See here for our 2011 MNN Membership Policies.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Membership rates are based on the organization’s budget size for the previous fiscal year. We recommend using Line 18/Total Expenses from your most recent Form 990.